Trinity Women’s Health Care provides a variety of Obstetric and Gynecological services. Dr. Ann West, MD, F.A.C.O.G, is a board-certified gynecologist. She provides comprehensive gynecological care. At Trinity Women’s Healthcare, our team provides care for and support women at every stage of life.
Diagnosis & Treatment:
- Annual Exams/Healthy Care Just for Women
- Contraceptive Management
- Abnormal/Heavy Bleeding
- Peri-menopause (time around menopause).
- STD Protection & Care
- Abnormal Pap Smears
- Ovarian Cysts
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse (fallen uterus)
- Vaginal Infections
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Uterine Fibroids
- Abnormal pap smears including colposcopy and LEEP.
Procedures & Surgeries:
Trinity Women’s Healthcare performs advanced surgeries to treat some of the most pressing health issues women face. Many procedures can be performed in the comfort of our office. For many conditions, minimally invasive surgery is a comfortable alternative to traditional, open surgery.
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment for fibroids and other bleeding problems.
- Surgeries, including: Hysterectomy, Endometrial ablation, Tubal ligation, Essure® Permanent Birth Control, NovaSure®, Laparoscopic approaches to many procedures.
- In-office procedures available for many conditions.
- Care of women throughout pregnancy, including both vaginal delivery and cesarean sections.
- Family planning education and options including Mirena®, Paragard and Nexlanon®
- Emphasizing patient education and wellness.
- Complete care for women of all ages.
- Adolescent gynecologic health care.
- Gardasil® Vaccination
- Hysteroscopy & Endometrial Biopsy
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries (hysterectomy and fibroid and ovarian cyst removal)
- LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure)
- Myomectomy (fibroid removal)
- NovaSure® Endometrial Ablation (a simple procedure for heavy bleeding)
- Pelvic Surgeries
A number of procedures can be performed in the comfort of the office. For many conditions, minimally invasive surgery is a comfortable alternative to traditional, open surgery.